Date published: Sep 06, 2010
U.S. and Canadian transportation professionals were surveyed to obtain information and opinions about transportation-related webinars. A total of 54 of 500 professionals responded for a response rate of10%. Topics/questions included:
- What is your main area of work?
- How many transportation webinars did you attend over the past 12 months?
- What is the general policy of your organization regarding employees attending webinars in terms of how many may be attended per year?
- Which one or two webinars do you consider to be the most valuable you attended thus far and why?
- What do you consider to be the ideal length of time of a webinar?
- What do you consider to be the essential elements of a good webinar presentation?
- What do you consider to be common mistakes made when presenting a webinar?
- What do you consider to be useful and interesting topics to cover in future webinars?
- Are you attending fewer traditional conferences due to the availability of webinars?
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :