Addressing Transportation Budget Reductions
Date published: Feb 02, 2009
Survey consists of responses from 58 public agencies regarding addressing transportation budget reductions. Topics/questions include:
- Do you expect a reduction in your agency’s transportation budget for your next fiscal year?
- If you replied “yes” to the previous question, what is the expected percentage reduction in your agency’s transportation budget for your next fiscal year?
- How do you believe your agency will achieve your transportation budget reduction?
- If you indicated that you will be reducing expenditures by cutting vacant positions and by personnel lay offs and/or reducing consultant expenditures, please provide your best estimate of the percentage reduction in each of these two categories when com pared to your present or previous budget.
- Are you investigating additional revenue sources?
- If you answered “Yes” in the previous question, please indicate the type of revenue sources you are investigating.
- Are you investigating an increase in taxes and/or fees?
- If you answered “Yes” in the previous question, please indicate the type of taxes and/or fees you are investigating to increase.
- What do you personally believe is the best way to ad dress transportation budget reductions and/or revenue short falls
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :