Downtown Wayfinding Signing
Date published: Jul 25, 2008
Survey consists of responses from 11 cities that have implemented wayfinding signing in their downtowns. Questions/topics include:
- Name of wayfinding signing project
- What are the main objectives of your wayfinding signs?
- Who conducted the study to determine the location of signs, the type of signs, the color scheme used, etc.?
- What year was your wayfinding signing project completed?
- What was the cost of the wayfinding study, including the design of the system?
- What is the total capital cost of your wayfinding project?
- Number of pedestrian and motorist signs, kiosks, and other components of wayfinding project?
- What is the annual maintenance cost of your wayfinding signs?
- What components/aspects of your wayfinding system address the needs of disabled travelers?
- What is the size of the area covered by the wayfinding signs?
- How many destinations were addressed by the wayfinding signs?
- Which stakeholders were involved in the planning of your wayfinding system?
- What do you consider to be the best features of your wayfinding system? The worst features?
- Are you planning to make any changes/improvements or expand your wayfinding system over the next year or two? If so, what are you planning to do?
- What advice will you give to a city contemplating a downtown wayfinding project?
- Other comments?
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :