Radar Speed Display Products
Date published: Jul 27, 2008
Survey consists of responses from five manufacturers/marketers of radar speed display products. Topics/questions include:
- Product name
- Name of manufacturer
- Location of manufacturer
- Website address
- Which display options are available (e.g. pole, vehicle, trailer, other)?
- Is this product MUTCD compliant?
- What power options are available for the display (e.g. solar, battery)?
- What is the sign size?
- At what distance (feet) can the speed be viewed by motorists?
- Do the display LEDs adjust automatically?
- Is a maximum speed cutoff of the display provided?
- What anti-vandalism measures are incorporated in the product?
- Can the display and other aspects be controlled remotely? If yes, what can be controlled remotely?
- What data are collected (e.g. speed analysis, volume counts, etc.)?
- How can the data be downloaded?
- What reports can be produced from the data?
- What are the other main features of your product?
- What is the cost of this product?
- Do you provide a rental/leasing option?
- What support options are available?
- What type of warranty is provided?
- How many jurisdictions/agencies are using this product in the U.S.?
- How many jurisdictions/agencies are using this product outside the U.S.?
- Please briefly describe one of the best applications of your product.
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :