Accident Data Analysis Software
Date published: May 02, 2008
Survey consists of responses from five organizations that develop and market accident data analysis software. Questions/topics include:
- Name of software
- Price range and/or pricing options and discounts
- Operating systems under which software runs
- Data formats and/or standards that are accommodated for data import or export
- Analytical capabilities of software (filtering/querying of data, making a comparison between the crash rates at specific locations and average crash rates, applying statistical procedures to determine locations with significant differences in accident rates from average rates, determining the crash costs before and after a specific improvement)
- Other analytical capabilities
- Reports/graphics that software can produce (high crash location lists, automated collision diagrams, presentation graphics, crash record lists, crash rates, large format printed output for meetings and presentations, three dimensional graphics, customizable reports, reports produced by applying various criteria, locations of individual crashes on a background map, aggregated crashes on a background map, specific kinds of crashes on a background map)
- Other reports/graphics the software can produce
- Can your software integrate with GIS-based information to assist in the analysis and presentation of crashes?
- Does you software require GIS software (e.g. ArcView) to perform analysis and/or the presentation of GIS-based information?
- Can your software link crashes to a traffic citation database?
- Can your software accommodate the analysis of bicycles and pedestrian crashes?
- Can the user enhance crash diagrams by, for example, using CAD drawings or digital photographs to make the diagrams more realistic?
- How many agencies and consultants are using your software?
- What options do you provide for support and training?
- What is the annual cost of support for your software?
- What is included in your annual software support contract?
- Please indicate the strengths of your software.
- Please indicate some additional features that will be added to your software in the next 12 months.
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :