International Collaboration in Urban Transportation
Date published: Jan 28, 2008
International Collaboration in Urban Transportation Survey consists of data from 115 professionals regarding international collaboration in urban transportation. 39% of the replies came from the U.S., 32% from Canada, and 29% from other countries.
Survey topics include:
- How frequently have you communicated with transportation professionals in other countries about work-related matters during the last 12 months?
- Have you used transportation materials (e.g. research results/reports, transportation software) from countries other than your own in the past 12 months?
- How important do you consider collaboration/communication with transportation professionals in countries other than your own?
- If you have used transportation materials from countries other than your own in the past 12 months, please indicate what type of materials you used and from which country/countries the materials originated.
- Participants were also asked to identify countries they considered to be technical leaders in traffic engineering.
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :