Essential Transportation Publications
Date published: Dec 07, 2007
Survey consists of responses from eight manufacturers of small and neighborhood electric vehicles in the United States. Questions/topics include:
- Name, location, and website address of the manufacturer.
- Range of the vehicle
- Top speed of the vehicle.
- Passenger capacity
- Type of battery technology used.
- Life of one set of batteries.
- Weight of vehicle, including batteries.
- Cost of vehicle
- What do you consider to be the best features of this vehicle?
- Is this vehicle sold in the U.S. ?
- Does this vehicle meet federal motor vehicle safety standards for passenger vehicles?
- Has this vehicle been used for commuting to work? If so, how and where?
- What do you consider to be the ideal urban applications of this vehicle?
- What do you consider to be the main barriers against the widespread use of small electric vehicles?
- How can these barriers be overcome?
- Has this vehicle participated in any special project in the U.S. or elsewhere to encourage the use of small electric vehicles?
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :