Micro-Simulation Software Characteristics, Part I
Date published: Jun 08, 2007
Survey consists of information from eight vendors that market and/or develop micro-simulation software. Questions/topics include:
- Price of software
- Ordering of software
- Last update of software
- Is software available now? Ready to be shipped?
- Compatible operating systems?
- Network compatibility?
- Minimum/recommended hardware requirements?
- CPU, RAM
- Other requirements
- Software attributes for easier usage
- Maximum size of network that can be simulated
- Compatible data formats
- Integrate with public domain software?
- Ability to interface with GIS software products
- Ability to interface with travel demand modeling software
- Ability to interface with signal optimization software
- Main animation and graphics capabilities
- Can aerial or other images be used as a background to software’s animation graphics?
- Network architecture
- Maximum look ahead distance for exits or intersection turns
- Maximum intersection approach
- Vehicle types
- Does your software apply static or dynamic assignment
- Key parameters
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :