Date published: May 25, 2007
Survey consists of information from 10 prominent transportation libraries. Topics/questions include:
- Name of organization and location
- Name of library
- Organization library is affiliated with
- How many full text documents do you have available online to transportation professionals outside your organization (in other states, at private organizations) that are not available at any other website?
- Please provide a short description of the types of documents (subject matter covered, etc.)
- How many of your documents, not accessible online, are available to transportation professionals outside your organization?
- What percentage of these documents exists only as hard copy and not digitally?
- Are these documents searchable by means of an online catalog?
- Can transportation professionals outside you organization obtain copies or borrow these documents?
- Since when are most documents in your library available in digital format? (Please indicate year).
- How would you rate the interest in documents not available digitally compared to documents available digitally?
- What is your advice to transportation professionals who would like to obtain a reasonably complete set of literature on a particular subject within a week or two?
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :