Transportation Demand Management
Date published: Mar 30, 2007
Survey consists of responses from 58 professionals who work at cities, counties, transit agencies, consulting agencies, MPOs, and transportation management associations regarding transportation demand management. Topics/questions include:
- At what type of organization do you work?
- Which organizations are most active in promoting/implementing TDM programs in your metropolitan areas?
- What are the main sources for funding TDM programs in your area?
- Which of the following best describes your view of the cost-effectiveness of TDM as a strategy to reduce traffic congestion: very cost-effective, cost-effective, not cost-effective? Please provide reasons.
- How do you view the level of funding available for TDM activities in your metropolitan area?
- Which TDM techniques do you believe have been most successful in reducing single occupant vehicle trips in your metropolitan area over the past three years? Please provide reasons.
- How many Transportation Management Associations are located in your metropolitan area?
- Overall, how successful do you think Transportation Management Associations have been in your area over the past three years in reducing single occupant vehicle trips?
- Do any of the jurisdictions in your metropolitan area require the implementation of TDM programs by developers (at new developments) or by employers (over a certain size)?
- What is the origin of this requirement?
- Briefly describe the requirement
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :