Benefits in Transportation Related Jobs
Date published: Mar 16, 2007
Survey consists of responses from 142 transportation professionals regarding benefits they receive through their organizations. 47% of the replies are from city employees, 25% from consultants, 17% from state employees, and 11% from counties. The respondents have an average of 23 years of working experience. Topics/questions include:
- How many out-of-town conferences did you attend during the past 12 months?
- How many week days did you spend attending conferences (in and out of town) during the past 12 months?
- What kind of limitations does your organization set on the number of conferences you can attend per year?
- How many out-of-town continuing education courses did you attend during the past twelve months?
- How many week days did you spend attending continuing education courses in and out of town during the past 12 months?
- What kind of limitations does your organization set on the number of continuing courses you can attend per year?
- To what extent does your organization subsidize professional advancement?
- At what rate do you get reimbursed for work related expenses such as travel in your own vehicle, hotel rates, and meals?
- How many vacation days are available to you per year?
- Can you use frequent flyer miles that you accumulate on business trips for your own private use?
- Does your organization provide subsidies for any of the following: health insurance premiums, life insurance premiums, retirement, parking, transit, childcare, parking?
- What type of secretarial support is available to you?
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :