Urban Transportation Consulting: Present Conditions
Date published: Feb 16, 2007
Survey consists of responses from 68 consulting firms regarding present conditions of urban transportation consulting. Topics/questions include:
- How would you describe the amount of consulting work presently being conducted by your firm at your location?
- In your opinion, how have consulting opportunities in your metropolitan area and state changed over the past year?
- How do you expect consulting opportunities in your metropolitan area and state to change over the coming year compared to present conditions?
- In your opinion, which disciplines of urban transportation consulting hold the most promise for expanded consulting opportunities in the next few years?
- In your opinion, how has competition in consulting in your metropolitan area and state changed over the past year?
- Under conditions where you experience a severe and sustained downturn in consulting work, which strategies do you consider to be the best to remain a viable business enterprise in the shorter and longer term?
- Have you conducted consulting work for an entity outside of the U.S. in the past?
- Please briefly describe an interesting episode in consulting that you or one of you colleagues experiences in the past (e.g. a legal challenge, an ethical issue, a humorous situation, an embarrassing situation).
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :