Analysis, Optimization, and Simulation Software for Traffic Signals
Date published: Feb 02, 2007
Survey consists of responses from eleven organizations that develop and/or support analysis, optimization, and simulation software for traffic signals. Topics/questions include:
- Name of software
- Price options
- How software can be ordered
- Last updated
- Is software available now?
- Data formats accommodated for import and export
- Public domain software with which software is integrated
- Operating systems accommodated
- Network capability
- Hardware requirements
- Max number of intersections that can be analyzed
- Main function of software
- Types of analysis applied by software
- Capabilities of software
- Number of years software has been used in the U.S.
- Attributes that software contains for easier use
- How many organizations are using the software?
- Options provided for support and training
- Options provided for support and training that are free with the purchase of the software
- Can reports and MOEs be customized by a user?
- Measures of effectiveness that software produces and unit measure.
- Main improvements to be added to the software in the next 12 months
- Main strengths of software
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :