Telework at the Metropolitan Level
Date published: Aug 04, 2006
Survey consists of responses from seven software vendors about their urban transportation planning software. Questions/topics include:
- What is the name of the software program?
- What is the price of the software and any price options?
- Is your package sold as a single entity or on some form of modular basis?
- What formats are accommodated for data import and export?
- What operating systems are accommodated?
- What are the minimum recommended hardware requirements in terms of CPU, RAM, hard disk storage space, monitor, digitizing table, other?
- What are the size limitations?
- What are the trip generation options?
- What are the trip distribution options?
- What are the modal split options?
- What are the software capabilities for Trip Assignment: Traffic?
- What are the software capabilities for Trip Assignment: Transit?
- Additional basic options?
- What are the software capabilities for: integration with true GIS packages, enhanced survey expansion methods, geocoding of O-D surveys, analysis of non-motorized travel, and compatibility with land use allocations models?
- What are the software capabilities for: dynamic assignment, emissions estimations, modeling trip chaining behavior, advanced mode choice modeling features, and parking cost modeling to enhance model choice modeling?
- What are the software capabilities for: time of day highway assignment procedures, trip table estimation procedures, coding of transit links using GIS, analysis of tolling strategies, transit service planning/operations modeling feature, and export of reports to other software programs?
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :