Access and Internal Circulation Issues to Improve Central Business District Vitality
Date published: Feb 17, 2006
Survey consists of 51 responses from traffic engineers, transportation planners and transit professionals concerning access and internal circulation issues as they relate to Central Business District (CBD) vitality. Topics/questions include:
- Has the vitality of the city’s CBD been an issue among elected officials and other community leaders over the past few years? (Respondents referred to the city they are most familiar with in terms of transportation issues).
- How “healthy” would you rate the vitality of the city’s CBD?
- In broad terms, how have transportation projects affected the vitality of the city’s CBD in a positive way?
- In broad terms, how have transportation projects affected the vitality of the city’s CBD in a negative way?
- Survey also includes a table titled, “Projects that Played a Significant Positive Role in Improving the Vitality of the CBD of a City” and includes topics such as, name of project, year project was completed, description of project, how project improved vitality of CBD.
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :