Downtown Wayfinding Signs
Date published: Jun 24, 2005
Survey consists of responses from 18 cities that have implemented Wayfinding signing in their downtown. Topics/questions include:
- What is the name of your wayfinding signing project?
- What are the main objectives of your wayfinding signs (e.g. improve city’s image, assist visitors, direct traffic, type of destinations covered, etc.)?
- Who conducted the study to determine the location of signs, the type of signs, the color scheme used, etc?
- When was your wayfinding signing project completed?
- What was the cost of the wayfinding study, including the design of the system, in terms of consultants, in-house professional hours, in-house non-professional hours, and other (specify)?
- What is the total capital cost of your wayfinding project? What did this include?
- What is the annual maintenance cost of your wayfinding signs?
- What components/aspects of your wayfinding system address the needs of disabled travelers?
- What is the size of the area covered by the wayfinding signs?
- How many destinations were addressed by the wayfinding signs?
- Which stakeholders were involved in the planning of your wayfinding system?
- What do you consider to be the best features of your wayfinding system?
- What do you consider to be the worst features of your wayfinding system?
- Are you planning to make any changes/improvements or expand your wayfinding system over the next year or two? If so, what are you planning to do?
- What advice will you give to a city contemplating a downtown wayfinding signing project?
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :