Automated Guideway Transit in the U.S.
Date published: Jun 10, 2005
Survey consists of responses from 10 systems that operate automated guideway transit in the U.S. Questions/topics include:
- What is the name and location of the system?
- In what year did the system start operating?
- What is the length of present system?
- What is the length of present and planned system within the next two years
- What is the number of stations in the present system?
- What is the number of stations in the present and planned system within the next two years?
- Are any stations off-line?
- Are platform doors or screens used?
- What is the type of propulsion?
- What is the method of monitoring unauthorized entry of trackway?
- What is the number of operational passenger-car carrying vehicles?
- What is the seating/crush capacity of vehicles?
- What is the minimum headway in seconds?
- What is the present weekday passenger volume?
- What is the maximum operating speed?
- What is the average operating speed in peak period, stops included?
- What is the base fare?
- What is the type of AGT system?
- What is the Total capital cost of system (include year of dollars)?
- What is the present operating budget?
- How many service interruptions per year through system breakdown?
- What are the best features of system? Worst features of system?
- What advice would you give to any organization contemplating the implementation of an AGT system?
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :