Continuing Education of Transportation Professionals
Date published: Mar 18, 2005
Survey consists of responses from 99 transportation professionals regarding continuing education. Questions/topics include:
- How many years of working experience do you have?
- Is your present position managerial, technical or both?
- How many days of scheduled courses or seminars have you attended during the past 12 months?
- How many web-based distance learning courses or seminars have you completed during the past 12 months?
- How many non-web-based (e.g. video, audiotape) distance learning courses or seminars have you completed during the past 12 months?
- Please indicate in terms of percentages how you have obtained continuing education over the past 12 months (from courses/seminars, conferences, literature, discussions with peers, other).
- How do you feel about the amount of time you have spent on your continuing education needs over the past 12 months?
- Does your employer provide you with enough opportunities and resources to keep fully up to date in your area of work?
- What do you consider the best continuing education course/seminar you have attended/taken over the past 3 years?
- What do you consider to be your most important technical continuing education needs (please explain subject matter in general)
- What do you consider to be your most important non-technical continuing education needs?
- What do you feel are the “best” ways to receive continuing education?
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :