Transportation Data Collection by MPOs (Characteristics, Resources, Issues)
Date published: Dec 10, 2004
Survey consists of responses from 20 MPOs on 36 data collection efforts. Topics/questions include:
- What do you consider to be your MPO’s greatest unfulfilled data needs?
- Type of data collection
- Agency conducting data collection, organization, city, state, population.
- Data collected
- Main purposed of data collection effort
- Size of data collection effort
- Organization that planned the data collection effort.
- Organization that conducted the data collection effort
- Resources used
- Advice to other agencies planning this kind of data collection
- Resources for planning this kind of data collection.
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :