Ridesharing Program Characteristics
Date published: Sep 17, 2004
Survey consists of responses from 38 ridesharing programs in the U.S. about the main characteristics of these programs and other pertinent issues. Questions/topics include:
- What is the total amount of funds used by your organization in 2003 to support and promote ridesharing?
- How has your funding to support and promote ridesharing changed over the past three years?
- How many people in your organization work on the support and promotion of ridesharing?
- How are your resources (personnel time, funds) devoted to ridesharing?
- Approximately how many new carpools and vanpools were formed as a result of your activities in 2003?
- Approximately how many commuters were placed in carpools and vanpools as a result of your activities in 2003?
- What do you believe is the average duration of a carpool and vanpool?
- Does your organization have a website to promote and support ridesharing in your area?
- Which services do you provide on your website?
- How has the number of commuters participating in carpooling or vanpooling in your metropolitan area changed over the past five years?
- From your experience, what do you consider to be the most cost effective way to increase ridesharing?
- What are the major issues facing programs that promote and support ridesharing and how can these issues be addressed?
This product is published as a PDF document that can be downloaded from this website.Price :